Making sure that your overall needs are catered to in your home.
Relocation Service Coordination – Targeted Case Management or RSC–TCM is a Medical Assistance (MA) reimbursed case management program. It aims to support individuals who are living in eligible institutions to move to a community-based setting. Companies that provide RSC-TCM help their clients receive the medical, social, educational, and other services and support that they need.
Individuals are eligible to receive RSC-TCM when they meet the following criteria:
- Eligible for MA (including Program EH, IM, NM or RM)
- Resides in an institution that qualifies for services at the time of service delivery
- Chooses to move into the community
- Chooses to receive services
Transitional Services and Physician Services
- Transitional services cover essential furniture (e.g., bed frames, box spring and mattress, dining table and chairs, dressers, lamps, sofas)
- Lease or rental deposits
- Household supplies (e.g., cleaning supplies, dishes, drinking glasses, flatware, pots and pans, sheets, towels)
- Moving expenses (e.g., moving vehicle rental, packing, unpacking)
- Pest and allergen treatment of the home
- Utility set-up fees and deposit
- Window coverings
If you are interested with this service, please fill out the RSC TCM Referral Form.